Sunday, April 20, 2008

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since I last updated this blog. 1st term exams went by like a breeze... and the results were surpising... I cleared all the courses with respectable grades! That's quite a relief...

2nd term has brought in some intersting new subjects, especialy International Political Economy. Its a no taboos course where we have a free-for-all discussion on internationa political issues... so u hear the Chinese defending their position on Taiwan, the Americans taking some flak from the the developing world, and so on. I thoroughly enjoy the subject.... the professor is an absolute authority on the subject... his hands-on practical experience on the global stage brings in delightful insights.

Wifey visited me this month for a week... we had a great time hanging around. She got along dozens of 'Kitchens of India' ready to eat packs... am still enjoying those!

1 comment:

RunningRaincoat! said...

Hi Rantej,

How's IMD treating you?
Am thinking of applying next year. Can I mail you for help regarding the application process and for more info?
my email id is- renukavijaykumar@gmail.com.

Best