Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Have been waking up at 5:45 in the morning and going for a jog for 45 minutes along Lake Geneve' for the last few days. Its insane jogging in the freezing cold so early in the morning... but I love it! The fresh, crisp air fills the body and the soul with pure life...

Paul, the Brit, today showed a 5 minute video to class comprising of pix taken over the last month and a half... showing various facets of our life @ IMD - bewildered faces trying to make sense of the stuff on the blackboards, the chaos in the study groups, the partyieng on the weekends... excellent job there Paul! This video is gonna be uploaded on youtube.

Am home at 9 (again)... I have a sneaking suspicion am gonna get royally screwed next month when the exams hit. People are still sitting in the campus reading stuff while I am home doing nuthin'! When will I learn to start being a lil' more organized and prepared???

3 comments:

The Great Bear said...

Hi there, Rantej. Thanks for all your help during my visit on 02/18.

Am glad I came across your blog. Now, I can live my life next year at Lausanne (fingers crossed!) vicariously through you :-)

Keep up the good work.

-Senthil

Unknown said...

love reading these ... feel a little bit of me is there :-)

Update this a little more often ..

Natinat said...

[quote]When will I learn to start being a lil' more organized and prepared??? [/quote]

I feel you!!


OMG so you're part of those people that I see jogging as I open my window in a freezing sunday morning...
I've always wanted to ask: Are you guys some E.T. coming from an unknown planet where waking up before 06:00am isn't the most painful thing in the world?

!Nat!